In Ensemble Video can grant current users access to additional Media Libraries in their home organization or other organizations. This is referred to as “Guest Access” in Ensemble Video. How to Add a User to an additional Media Library PDF
- Go to the “Administration” tab, the go to “Users.”
- Click on the “Users with Access to Your Library” tab.
- In the user search field, search for the user by first name or last name and the system will immediately search the user databases and show you matches.
- Once you find the user, select their name and click on “Add a User”
- Then select the permission you want to grant that user to your library.