To embed multiple videos in Moodle 1.9 you will need a playlist (web destination) setup in Ensemble Video and a Moodle course. View the Embed a Playlist in Moodle 1.9 PDF
Setup a Playlist (web destination):
- Go to the “Web Publishing” tab
- Click on the “Add a Playlist (web destination)” button. You now have a playlist (web destination) to publish to.
- Next, go to the “Media Library” and choose the video(s) you would like to publish to the playlist (web destination).
- To publish the video, click on “Share” then choose the playlist (web destination) you would like to publish to.
Copy Mulit-Video Playlist Embed Code
- Go to “Web Publishing”
- Choose your playlist and Click on “Install”
- Copy the mulit-video embed code
- Optional: You can customize the Plug-In in
the Custom Options area
Embed Playlist Code in Moodle 1.9
- Got to your Moodle Course
- Choose Compose a web page
- Name Your Web Page
- Make sure you have HTML editing selected
- Paste the HTML Plug-in code into the text area
- Hit Save and Display