After you’ve logged in to Ensemble, you enter the main landing page, where you can edit your profile, navigate to other areas, manage your content, and log out.
- Edit your Profile
- Explore Ensemble using the Navigation Pane
- Switch Between Libraries, Organizations, and Institutions
- View, Manage, and Upload Content to the Media Library
- Log Out
After logging in to Ensemble Video, you will see the navigation pane in the left column, and the Media Library in the main column:
If your institution has implemented the Ensemble Video Portal, and you have chosen the Portal for your landing page, you will not immediately see the tabs when you log in. Simply navigate to your Media Library, using the Media Library icon at the top of the Portal page, to see them.
Editing your Profile
To edit your profile, click on your username at the top-right corner of the interface, and click the Profile button. From there, you can edit your Profile, change your Landing Page, and enter a new Password.
Exploring the Navigation Pane
The Navigation Pane provides access to all areas of the Ensemble Interface. It contains five tabs:
- Media Library – Add, edit, delete, copy, and search video content.
- Shared Library – View and publish videos shared to your library by other users within your implementation of Ensemble Video
- Playlists – Define and manage Playlists and YouTube channels where you will make your video content available to external viewers.
- Live Stream – Create and record live video streams
- Administration – Customize content settings, and set video sharing permissions.
To hide the Navigation Pane, click the icon at the top left of the interface. Click the button again to restore the interface to normal.
Viewing a Different Library
The three fields at the top of the interface display the current Institution, Organization, and Library.
If you have access to other libraries, click on the library drop-down field to select from the list of available libraries. In the image below, we can switch between three libraries inside the Rose Hill Organization:
If you have access to other Organization(s) or Institution(s), you may navigate those drop-down fields in the same way.
For more information about the structure of Institutions, Organizations, and Libraries, see The Ensemble Video Organizational Framework guide.
Using the Media Library
The Media Library contains all of your Ensemble content. From the Media Library, you can upload, manage, view, and delete your videos & images.
For more information, see Using the Media Library.
To log out of Ensemble, click on your username at the top-right corner of the interface, and click the Log Out button.