There is a simple fix for allowing Rhozet ProMedia Carbon to encode videos that have been shot with the rotate effect, or in profile mode – say from a mobile device.
If you would like to allow people to upload videos in profile mode and have them encoded, follow the these steps:
- Remote into your ProMedia Carbon server
- Download and unzip the Registry file
- Run the downloaded file as an Administrator
- Accept any warnings or dialog boxes that may come up
- Restart the ProMedia Carbon (Nexus) service
That is it! Now these videos will be encoded and uploaded just as any other.