Ensemble Video’s integrated captioning service powered by CaptionEx makes your video accessible for all your viewers, at a much lower price point. The CaptionEx integration allows selected Ensemble Video users to pick and choose which videos can be captioned, making those videos accessible to all your viewers.
- Go to https://www.captionex.com/register
- Click on Register (This will open up the Registration Form)
- Check the box next to Add Ensemble Account and enter your ensemble username / password combination.
- The Ensemble Server box will have the URL (server) from where your libraries can be accessed (For example: https://test01.ensemblevideo.com)
- Click on Verify once you have entered this information (There will be a dialog box (as shown below) that will display the success message once the credentials have been verified through Ensemble).
- Fill out the rest of the information on this form and click Submit (There will be a confirmation message that will have login information as well as the Keyword needed to logon to the CaptionEx Portal).
- Click on Login and enter that information in the Member Log In form.
- Upon login, the user will be directed to their Dashboard with a left navigation menu for maneuvering through the CaptionEx Portal.
- Click on the Ensemble Library navigation link to be redirected to your Ensemble Library Page.
- User will be able to select the Organization and Library from the two drop downs at the top of the table
Create Service Order
- By clicking the title of any video within the library, user will have the following option:
- Using the drop downs next to the desired service, user will be able to select the turnaround time for a given video.
- User can add any special instructions before submitting the video.
- Click Submit (Once the order has been successfully submitted, user will see a Confirmation Message).
- The confirmation will display the unique Service Order number assigned to the order. It will also reiterate the selections made by said user while submitting the order.