You need the Moodle Activity Block installed on your Moodle implementation. Click here to Download the Moodle Activity Block.
The EnsembleMoodleModule-v1.0.0.zip file has a single directory called “ensembleContent”.
- Extract EnsembleMoodleModule-v1.0.0.zip to moodle/mod directory
- Login to Moodle as an administrator
- Expand the “Site administration” node and click on “Notifications”
- You should see “Ensemble Content” module listed, waiting to be installed
- Step through the wizard to install the “Ensemble Content” module
- Expand the “Site administration/Plugins/Activity modules” node
- Click on “Manage activities”
- Click on “Settings” in the right hand column for the “Ensemble Content” module
- Enter the URL of your Ensemble Video web application in “Ensemble Server URL”
- Click on “Save Changes”