You can use the Moodle Activity block to easily add the Ensemble Embed Code and HTML Plug-in Moodle 2.0+.
- Once you have logged in, please go to your course and select the “Turn Editing On” link.
- Next, navigate to the topic drop down box and choose “Select Ensemble Content.”
- Now you can select and copy the Ensemble Video Embed Code or HTML Plugin Code you would like to insert into Moodle from Ensemble Video.
- Enter a name for your content and paste your copied Embed Code or HTML Plugin code.
- Click Save and return to course.
Note: You need the Moodle Activity Block installed on your Moodle implementation. Click here to Download the Moodle Activity Block.