To create an iTunes feed you need to:
- Select the playlist you would like to have in your playlist feed and click on the to the right of it.
- Copy the iTunes Feed URL.
- In your web browser, navigate to https://itunesconnect.apple.com
- Log in to the website with your Apple ID credentials.
- Click on Podcasts Connect. You may have to input your credentials again.
- Accept the Terms of Service.
- On this page, input your iTunes Feed URL that was copied from Ensemble and click Validate. If your playlist does not validate, it is because it is not formatted correctly
- If validation is successful, press Submit. You will receive the message (on screen and possibly in email): Podcast successfully submitted for review. You successfully submitted your podcast for review. Apple will send you an email once the review process is complete. Apple review process can take between 24 hours to 30 days or even more.
- When review process is finished you will receive a message, for example, Dear Podcast Provider, Your podcast, located at URL has been approved. You should expect to see it on the iTunes Store within the next few hours.
- This article assumes you have uploaded your files in an iTunes compatible format to an iTunes compatible media server. Please consult with your system administrator to help you configure your iTunes media source in Ensemble Video.
- The playlist must have a logo (art work) which must be a minimum size of 1400 x 1400 pixels and a maximum size of 3000 x 3000 pixels, 72 dpi, in JPEG or PNG format with appropriate file extensions (.jpg, .png), and in the RGB color space
- rtmp/rtmps are not valid entities in RSS 2.0 enclosure. The videos on the playlist must be accessed by http/https. It means that the videos must be uploaded using HTTP Upload workflow
- You can verify your iTunes feed URL
- using https://podba.se/validate/
- or in iTunes App: iTunes > File > Subscribe to Podcast... > URL
- or, by opening your iTunes feed URL in a browser and inspecting the XML file.
- Ensemble Video version must be at least 4.9x2 or higher